Wednesday, February 04, 2009

GlenDronach to team up with Phil Collins



Ok so I made that bit up. But Glendronach are to be releasing a non-age statement whisky called GlenDronach Genesis! A strange name but then not as strange as some of the names that have came out of now sister distillery BenRiach such as the Anorthisis Famagusta bottling. Ok so I made that one up too and I know it would wind up the Rangers daft Walker from BenRiach as I remember a certain Illian Kirakov running rings round Rangers in a European game, shame he didn't do that when he played for Aberdeen. Anyway I digress....


One other thing that seems to becoming clear is that GlenDronach will follow in BenRiach's footsteps by putting an absolutely pointless capital letter in the middle of the distillery name. I wonder what other distilleries could do this, EdraDour springs to mind....
Anyway can't wait for the new Glendronach's to come out should be some belters.

1 comment:

Mark Connelly said...

Phew, Phil Collins whisky would've been a disaster.